Ok you asked I deliver. I asked on my social media recently did people find gift guides useful and the response was overwhelming positive but there were definitely certain gifts that people found hard to buy for. And men were the number one so I have put together a gift guide, of gifts I have bought for my husband or family before that I know were well received. Anyway I hope you find
them useful, there is a variety of ideas from tech to tasting and it should suit a range of budgets too. A handful of links are affiliate links but most are not
- FitBit Versa €230 – I have a Garmin and a FitBit Charge myself and while I like both I don’t love either. A friend has the Versa and I just think it’s fab, the only thing it lacks is the GPS independent of your phone but if that’s what you want then go for the Fitbit Iconic. I just the Versa looks good and has a huge range of functions and probably what I am going to get myself if I manage to offload the two smart watches I have already!
5. Personalised cuff links around €100 – I got a pair of personalised cuff links for my husband before with the initials of the girls and the coordinates of the hospital they were born in and also our initials and the coordinates of the church we were married in. I got them on Notonthehighstreet.com but sometimes I find the shipping can be astronomical from there so I’ve linked a more basic pair from an irish website.
6. Personalised cheese board €29.96 – I think anything personalised is brilliant I’m a sucker for it, I am also a sucker for some cheese, crackers and olives so I think this would make a great gift. You can store the cheese knives inside the board, so cool. Great for pulling out if you have friends over for drinks.
7. Kleen Kanteen Insulated Coffee Cup €28 – I have one of these and of all the coffee cups and flasks I have it’s the best. Keeps my coffee warm for hours, I actually use it when I’m at home because I have an amazing talent for making cups of coffee and leaving them, half drunk, all over the house. With this if I do that and stumble upon it an hour later the coffee is still warm!!! Great for men who travel!
8. Kennedy & Co Grooming Gift sets – €25, three to choose from – I actually love this brand myself and I love the attention that Darren has given to the ingredients that have gone into the products and the packaging is sleek and trendy, I think even the most adverse man to beauty and all that will appreciate and use these products.
9. Mulberry Card Holder €100 – ok pure luxury right here that may be lost on a man but I think this is fab, its slick and leather so it’ll last for years, handy and very stylish for holding those oh so important business cards.
11. Whiskey tasting kit from €36.95 – we both love whiskey in this house so I think this is a fantastic one. You can pick from a load of different options, really love this one!